How does Our Online Ordering Process Work?
Placing an Order:
Its quick and easy to shop at Seafood Warehouse, Factory Outlet. You can order online any time for collection during our trading hours. Or simply browse our online shop and purchase onsite Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Proceed to the Shop Tab on the main screen
- Browse from our selection of products once you have found the product for you click “ADD TO CART” or click the product for a closer look and more information.
- To select a product for your shopping cart, click the “ADD TO CART” button. (For multiple quantities you can make the selection in the product description or when reviewing your order at the checkout)
- After you have selected your products click the “CART” tab or the “shopping trolley” icon. The cart will show a summary of your selection, this is the time to review your order, make any changes to the quantities or the products. If you would like to keep shopping simply click the “SHOP” tab.
- Once you’re happy with your shopping cart section click “Proceed to Checkout” this is where your order will be finalized and placed. Please fill out the billing details and review your order details. At this stage please ensure all the information is correct. We have three options of payment
Option 1. “Pay on Pickup” this will allow you to place an order and pay upon pickup using cash, EFTPOS or credit card (electronic payment fee applies: EFTPOS is 15c per transaction, Visa/ MasterCard attract a 1% surcharge). To select this option, select “Pay on Pickup” then click the “Place Order” button
Option 2. “Online Credit Card Payment”. We use the eWAY payment gateway for online credit card transactions this provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet, a 2% surcharge does apply when using this facility. To use this option, select the “Online Credit Card Payment” then click the “Place Order” button. You will then be taken to a secure screen to enter your credit card details once completed click “Confirm and Pay”
- After completing the checkout, you will be taken to a confirmation page displaying your order details, this will be emailed to you.
- Your all done!!! We have your order and look forward to seeing you onsite at the factory outlet. Thank you.
Different Product Weights:
At Seafood Warehouse- Factory Outlet we have two different types of weight categories, “set weights” and “varying weights”.
Set weight product: All of our frozen and party products have set weights.
Variable weight product: Product that is marked “variable weight product” or products in the category “Wet Seafood Fresh Products” are fresh seafood with varying weights and sizes. We pack these products as close to displayed weights as possible. Once your order has been picked and we know the final packed weight there will be a weight adjustment up or down on your final invoice. (e.g. our whole salmon carton weights can range between 16.5 -18.3 kg per carton depending upon the size and weight of the fish at the time of harvest.)
If you have ordered a “variable weight product” there will be a weight adjustment made on your final invoice once the order has been picked and packed. In this adjustment, we will take the weight displayed on the website and adjust it to the true packed weight of the product you are receiving. Then any differences will either be refunded or charged to your final invoice. e.g. our whole salmon is $16.20 per kg, $291.60 for an 18kg carton and if the carton of whole salmon to fill your order is 17.5kg, on the final invoice you will see (weight adjustment_ [email protected]$16.20/kg_ -$8.10 off the total. Payments made using the “Pay on Pickup” option will have a “weight adjustment” prior to any payment been made. Payments made using the “Online Credit Card Payment” option will have a “weight adjustment” made using the eWAY online payment gateway, you will be emailed the adjusted invoice and an eWAY recept prior to your order been collected.
Collection & Pickup:
Once you have placed your order and selected a pickup date, your order will be ready to pick up during our trading hours, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday 8:30am to 2:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 1 pm . For same day orders please call us direct on (07) 3245 7153 to check product availability.
Changing/ altering your order:
This can be done by emailing [email protected] please quote your name and order number. Alternatively, you can call us direct on (07) 3245 7153 Tuesday to Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so by emailing [email protected] or calling us on (07) 3245 7153 during business hours. If you could please give us 12 hours’ notice before scheduled pick up.
Refund/ Returns Policy:
We pride ourselves on providing you with the best quality and value product possible. In the event that you are unhappy with your product due to quality or error, please contact us immediately. Email [email protected] or call us on (07) 3245 7153 during business hours. We will discuss the matter with you personally to determine the issue and treat each scenario individually. If the issue is due to our error, then goods will be replaced. A refund of the amount of the goods in question may also be considered in certain circumstances.
Online Store Terms & Conditions:
- All orders must be checked before leaving the store.
- Prices displayed on this website are in Australian dollars.
- By proceeding with the online checkout, you agree if purchasing a “Wet Seafood Fresh Product” item you are purchasing a variable weight product and will be subject to a “weight adjustment” on your invoice upon pickup.
- Refund requests are only made available at the time of collection.
- Refunds can only be processed by head office during business hours.
Terms and Conditions Online Specials
- Specials are available as per the advertised dates on various promotional mediums.
- Once in the cart you have secured the product at the price you have agreed too.
- If the product is showing “Unavailable” it means the time period for that special has elapsed.
- Specials change weekly and are automatically changed and cannot be varied by outlet staff.
- Some items are limited.
At Seafood Warehouse our aim is to deliver you major savings by bulk buying top quality products
New lines, seasonal products, and one off super buys are added daily, so we are forever delivering the best product and price we can. Keep checking and thankyou for your support.